Old November 3rd 10, 09:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

On 11/3/10 9:18 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 11/3/10 2:35 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
4.39...

Madeleine Ennis was an impartial scientific experimenter and she found
homeopathy worked - Part 2 or 3.

*facepalm*

I've seldom seen a rationalization of that magnitude.

From you allopaths maybe with your bias against homeopathy and chiropractic.

Actually, it is bias against fiction.

The reason why we don't like homeopathy and chiropractic is that they don't work and have no scientific
basis to explain how they might work.

But they do work.

Provide good studies that show that they work. And provide a scientific
basis to explain how they work.

Come on, you really think people will think that water that's gone through bends in the pipes is different
than water that has gone through fewer bends?

Don't know what bends has got to do with anything.
Who said anything about "bends"?

You wrote: "5. A report by a homeopath in New York City is sobering: He
studied the problems in behavior associated with city living and
considered the water supply as a source of destabilizing influence. He
noted that as the water flowed down from reservoirs, falling down pipes
and vibrating around bends in the pipes there might be a potentizing
phenomenon on the chemicals in the water. One chemical added to the
water was fluoride. Indeed, the symptoms caused by fluorinum include
many of the social problems seen in the city (unsociable behavior,
sexual over-excitement, mental exhaustion and fatigue, etc.). It was as
if the entire city had been treated with long-term exposure to the
vibrational energy of fluoride. He found that prescribing homeopathic
fluoric acid helped a number of his patients. It acted almost like an
antidote, or mirror image of the negative influence from the vibrated
fluoride water."

Note the part about about "vibrating around bends."

I have yet to see the headline: NYFD no longer allows fire hoses to go around corners: Too many bends in the
line! The water isn't wet enough any more.

By the bends argument, then nothing would work in our bodies, because the blood goes around so many bends in
our bodies when it carries stuff to different parts of our bodies.

Jeff