Old January 27th 04, 05:01 PM
Kari

Default Is there an equation ?

..

I suspect that has less to do with having 5 kids, and more to do with
their lack of concern over cleaning up. I know people with *1* child
whose home looks like it should be condemned, and people with 3 or
more, whose homes are neat and tidy.

Nan

Exactly. My house looks no different now than it did before we had kids.
Granted, I do work harder to keep it that way but Im not working *that*
hard. I just have to plan out and keep up with it, like laundry is every
day, dishes, picking up toys, vacuuming through at the end of the evening is
stuff I do every day. Bigger things like scrubbing the tub, floors, etc I do
once a week.

Kari
mom to Kaylie (8) Noah (4) and Xander (3 mos)