Old January 27th 04, 05:23 PM
Robyn Kozierok

Default Is there an equation ?

In article ,
Kari wrote:
I dont keep clothes to hand me down because of the
age gaps, I'd be storing stuff forever, but I shop on sale and on ebay but
that is one area I dont buy cheap unfortunately, I just can't help it (it's
an addiction really

Kari
mom to Kaylie (8) Noah (4) and Xander (3 mos)

I'm surprised, given that you like to buy expensive, high quality
clothing, that you don't save it to hand down. Many of my 2yo's
high-quality clothing items have been through his 10yo brother, his 9yo
cousin (though we quit sending clothes to the cousin at around 2T - 3T
because he was getting as big as my own son), and his 7yo brother
before him! I just have big sterilite containers in the attic labelled
by size and I rotate in/out sizes and seasons as needed. The younger
boys do get some new stuff of their own, but for high quality items
that aren't worn out, I can't imagine doing anything *but* saving
them, and my age gaps are almost identical to yours. I can understand
not saving most things from your daughter, but between your two boys,
I'm surprised.

Robyn (mommy to Ryan 9/93 and Matthew 6/96 and Evan 3/01)
--
Support a family business and learn about the technologies underlying
the Internet with the TCP/IP Guide! http://www.tcpipguide.com