Old April 22nd 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.support.single-parents,alt.feminism,alt.politics.bush
sirblob

Default my thoughts on alec baldwin, kim basinger - BOTH are wrong

On 21 avr, 21:57, AirRaid wrote:
Alec Baldwin is a miserable, rude, disgusting, thoughtless, ****ified
****ing little maggot-PIG.

I hope somebody kicks the ever-living-**** out of that godamn TURD,
until he's coughing up so much blood, that he will NEVER even DREAM of
yelling at his daughter, who did nothing wrong, ever again. how
****ING DARE Alec treat his daughter like that (no matter how much of
brat she MIGHT be), The innocent kid has been through a HORRENDOUS
DIVORCE, the total distruction of her family.

And I also hope someone straightens out that VINDICTIVE, EVIL, LEG-
SPREADING ****,
Kim Basinger, for being the OTHER bad, CHILD-DAMAGING "parent".

he's straightening the kid out and getting her to move her ass. i
thought you dolly parton christian twirps knew the **** about what
that meant. anyway, is this all you foxnews viewing american turds
talk about? this and the right of law abiding citizens (law abiding
till they shoot someone) to carry guns?