Old May 11th 07, 12:02 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking,talk.politics.guns
krp

Default Child Protective Services supervisor has relationship with child abuser in Tucson arizona....

"0:-]" wrote in message

I was amused yesterday when my previous comment drew TWO of your ANGRY

We know how you amuse yourself, Ken.

Yeah I read YOUR screwball posts on the intener where you play the role
of REAL BADASS!

I am even more amused today at how you continue to delude
yourself with your overestimate of your intelligence and debate prowess.
You
wouldn't know a "FACT" if it bit you on the ass and hung on!

I take that as your idea of a debate?

No it is my idea of deling with an IDIOT.

Still waiting to see PROOF that spanking turns kids into homicidal
maniacs!

Still waiting to see where I claimed that.

What was the title of your ANGRY post? What was the title of the
ARTICLE
you tried to quote? "Spanking leads to violence in children."

Yep.

Show us the PROOF Kane! Still waiting and stilld ealing with your FEEBLE
attenpts to DIVERT the issue and shift it to me.

To any NORMAL person,

Nope. Normal people would have not confined their argument to ONLY the
subject title, and would have honored my point made clearly that the
body of the article, and the abstract, which I provided a link to as
well as the authors of the article doing, NEVER MADE SUCH A CLAIM AT
ALL.

Your reason to POST that was to claim that spanking CAUSES kids to
be agressive. It blew up in your face Kane and you are STILL trying
desperately to LIE your way out of it. As you ALWAYS do when your bull****
is exposed.

You are a liar, and you will do it again. Watch:

in that sentence "LEADS TO" means exactly the same thing as "CAUSES"
only a jackass like you TRIES(and fails) to parse it differently from what

The title was the only part of the article you wished to debate. You
ran when I presented the rest of it, circling back ONLY to try and
claim the title was the sum total of the claims.

Kane you tried to use that article to support your argument against
spanking. It flatly did NOTY support wehat you said, and at one point even
YOU had to asmit it. But you are LYING again now.

The ARTICLE contradicted its title and YOU rather DUMB claims for it.
You TRIED to use it to make your claim that spanking kids is harmful to them
and it backfired.

You refused to discuss the actual research except in those terms.
Since the abstract of the research said NO SUCH THING nor was it's
title the same as the magazine article (though it quoted more
accurately in it's actual article content).

Your problem is that I *DID* discuss the actual article which was NOT
"research" as such but a "SURVEY" of mothers. Your problem is compounded by
the ***FACT*** Killer Kane that the article contradicted the claims showing
a profound difference in the "EFFECTS" in cultures where spanking is
accepted as normal, and Kane you lack the ability to have even remote
understanding of the significane of that FACT! It is father over your head
than the sun.

YOU - Mr. Dumbass was the guy trying to makle the argument here on
Usenet and offered it as PROOF of YOUR claims that spanking is bad.

In other words, Ken, you lied by weasel. You and your hysterical
monkeyboy crony.

No I just proved that YOU were full of **** AGAIN!

ANY reputable source on English defines it as meaning.

Yep....for the title.

Your source did NOT support your claims.

I pointed that out by simply posting the entire article, and making
sure the link in it was active (cut and paste did not do that, so I
typed in the full URL, to make it active in readers and browsers).

And it proved YOUR conclusions 100% WRONG to boot but you didn't realize
that when you first posted it as a BRAGGARD!

In fact if you actually had read it, the SOURCE, weak
as it is, contradicts that spanking CAUSES aggression in kid - PERIOD!

That's not what the source did. It did not mention "causes," or "leads
to," Ken.

Again you show your ILLITERACY. "Leads to" is a statement in CAUSALITY!
Take a remedial science course and then a remedial ENGLISH course.
Onl;y YOU would define it as NOT being cause and effect - ONLY you Kane.

It did, as most reputable researchers do in their release of
information, simply list the things they found, in outcomes and
proceeding circumstance, and those following as well. Let the reader
draw their own conclusions.

No jerk off it did NOT "find outcomes" it was a FRIGGING SURVEY of the
mothers OPINIONS! Chnrist - WHY can't you understand that? WHY is it that
the significance of that just sails over your head?

KILLER KANE'S BIG POINT:

Want to see that post too, or has she seen the light and gone back to
Cuba?

She's right here. Where's your PAL your SAVIOR? Time to call for help
again? It may not so you much good.

You forget that I asked him NOT to intervene in the debate on the subject
of what spanking "leads to" or doesn't.

That why every time your PATHETIC ASS is backed into a corner you start
TROLLING for him where you think he hangs out and BEG for his help? Every
time you do it is a CONFESSION that you know your ass is being kicked and
you NEED to divert the issues with PERSONAL **** like bringing my wife into
it. What a desperate little CREEP you are!

YOU, on the other hand, constantly solicited Doan's help on that subject.
And you both found out as liars. And unethical in debate by
refusing to accept the full argument of your opponent...me.

I have never spoken to Doan - PERIOD! I never go looking for him or BEG
HIM like you BEG my stalker to come RESCUE you.

I can produce dozens of posts to that effect, and you can produce NOT ONE
from the person you are referring to on the same subject. He
seemed not to care for you, but made no mention of the subject of
spanking.

So I am responsible for others seeing you as full of **** on the subject
too? The FACT that your HERO only posts personal attacks on me you think
makes YOU credible? Kane you are really fukkekd-up.

About the most your nemesis did was post the URL to his web page regarding
you and your various exploits.

His bull**** URL Kane.

Got rid of that "diploma" yet? R R RRRRR..R.R.R.RR

No reason to, your HERO wasn't telling the truth. POOR YOU.

Why are you so afraid of him, Ken? So afraid that you removed the addy of
the dad's newsgroup that fx placed there in the first post for this
thread?

First because this thread is OFF TOPIC for ADRU, and secondly because
YOU are hysterical in your search for help. It's funny to make you jump
through hoops. Do you think people miss your desperation seeking help? Help
of a whack job? Where is he right now? Do you KNOW?

Just like bringing up this subject of our debate on spanking research.

Let's see the "RESEARCH" Kane.

You are desperate to NOT attract his attention. Hell, stupid, he's likely
got a yahoo or google alert on you for ANY posting by you. Or even about
you.

Well where is he?

I can't help but wonder what you might have done that makes him so dogged
in confronting you with the truth about yourself.

TGoo bad it is NOT the "truth" clown.

alt.dads-rights.unmoderated Yep, it's BAAAACK. And he need not, and I
request he not, address any of OUR debated issues.

DESPERATION - admission you KNOW you are losing and calling up the
reserves.