Old July 20th 07, 07:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

Default Mobiles: Could these be the cigarettes of the 21st century? .. . 'Absolutely'

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff"

a paid liar.

My views expressed here are my views. I get no funding from any
organization to express the views I do.

Funny how they always promote/defend all of the Elite
poisons--- aspartame, cell phones, vaccines, mercury amalgam,

I have never defended mercury amalgam. I have not read about it nor do I
know one what or the other if it is dangerous.

Aspartame, cell phone and vaccines are all safe. In fact, except for
sanitation, clean water and healthy food, vaccine has done more to save
lives than any other medicine.

corporate shill

I do not work for any corporation.

Jeff