Old September 4th 03, 04:20 PM
P. G. Chavez

Default What I Saw in Target Today

JennP wrote:

"Naomi Pardue" wrote in message
While I'm delighted... I think she might be even MORE comfortable if you
referred to it as a breast, not a 'boob.'
(Sorry, but this is a real peeve of mine... why must people refer to them

as
'boobs' and 'tits', rather than 'breasts?' Doesn't exactly help with the
acceptance factor...)

Naomi, I thought I was the only one that had that pet peeve. Glad it's not
just me. JMO, of course since many here are very comfortable with using it.
--
JennP.

Me too! Me too! I "taught" my DH to use the term "breast" to refer to
the body part because I think it's more respectful. That doesn't keep
us from using a cute term for nursing: "num-nums."

-Patty, mom to Corinne [Mar-98] and Nathan [May-00]
and stepmom to Victoria [Apr-90]