Old July 21st 07, 04:15 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.marriage,alt.support.divorce
Chris

Default Man walks into office and kills ex-girlfriend over child support

"Andre Lieven" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 19, 9:45 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message

Well, Bob, it at least sounds as if everyone is ending up

satisfied--the
man who never wanted the child (just wanted the child to have his name

for
a while) does not have to pay anything any more. The child has a

father
who wants him enough to adopt him. And mom, dad, and kid are a family
unit.

Change your opinion yet? She's a nutcase Women's Studies whacko who

hates
men and obviously drove her ex away from their son. Once she got her

sob
story challenged by a man she went into verbal abuse mode.

Pretty much, yes. If she were really a happy women who had done the
same
degree of her duties as she *kept to herself with her choices*, well,
she'd have
been able to say " I made my choices, and I'm covering their
consequences and
I didn't demand any Free Money from anyone who *I gave AbZero choice
in the
matter to*. "

But, she didn't say that, because she... CAN'T.

She just expects that her view that women get 100% of the choice and
can
then demand 50% of the $$$ from the man who had 0% of the choice is
the
" reasonable " one, and she is shocked into namecalling ( Yes, she
does
fight like a girl... ) when that sexist viewpoint is even questioned,
never mind
challenged.

Fair-minded folks fight for men's HALF of the pie, whereas feminazis fight
for the ENTIRE pie. No wonder the ball is always far to one side of the
field. Imagine the outcome of a football game where one team is pushing for
a goal while the opponent is attempting just to get to the 50 yard line.

Feh.

Andre