Old May 20th 04, 06:32 PM
Bóliath

Default I'm bigger than I should be!

Steve & Erin wrote:

Just got back from the doctor (14 week check up). I asked him about the size
of my uterus, as I feel really big, and he said if he didn't know any
better, he'd say I was 16 weeks along! We have ruled out twins, so it's not
that. Has anyone else had this situation? Did you stay bigger than normal
for the whole pregnancy?

TIA
Erin
edd 11/12/04

Hi Erin,

I'm in a similar situation, since about 9 weeks I've looked very
pregnant, my belly hasn't grown that much since but it has grown and I
look 5 or 6 months along, I'm just 15 weeks, people are really surprised
when I tell them my edd they expect me to say August or September - not
November! When I asked my doc she just shrugged and said everyone is
different. I haven't gained much weight, it's all belly. This is my
first baby - I had a m/c last year but at 11 weeks and I wasn't even
showing then.

Anyone?
Bo