Old May 21st 04, 12:28 PM
Cheryl

Default I'm bigger than I should be!

On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:24:36 GMT, "Steve & Erin"
wrote:

Just got back from the doctor (14 week check up). I asked him about the size
of my uterus, as I feel really big, and he said if he didn't know any
better, he'd say I was 16 weeks along! We have ruled out twins, so it's not
that. Has anyone else had this situation? Did you stay bigger than normal
for the whole pregnancy?

In my first pregnancy I was palpated as being bigger than I should
have been at 6 weeks. Since DH had been out of the country until the
cycle I conceived I was pretty sure of my dates It turned out to
just be normal variation and my uterus size was "normal" for the rest
of the pregnancy. Mind you, the OB I saw back then never actually
measured my fundal height, he just felt around a bit and said that it
was normal so I gathered I was ok.

--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)