Old January 24th 04, 05:55 PM
Clisby Williams

Default OT - Doll House experiences and questions (xpost)

Cathy Weeks wrote:

So, first, what do you think I should do? And, for those of you who
had dollhouses, did you like them? Did you play with them?

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

I didn't have a dollhouse (I never liked to play with dolls), but my
daughter did. A neighbor who was moving and didn't have room in the new
house gave us a dollhouse her father had made for her when she was
little. It was kind of neat - the outside was covered in this stuff
that looked and felt like brick, the windows could be opened and shut,
etc. My daughter occasionally filled it with Beanie Babies, all
looking wistfully out the windows, but other than that didn't show much
interest. Last year we sold it at a yard sale after making sure the
original owner didn't want it back. It might partly depend on whether
your daughter likes dolls. Mine doesn't care for them, so I can see why
a dollhouse wouldn't be a big deal to her.

Clisby