Old January 24th 04, 08:27 PM
Jeff

Default OT - Doll House experiences and questions (xpost)

http://puffins.com/

Cool site. I like their toys.

Ethical question: Do you think it is really honest to get a new dollhouse
and sell it? Personally, I don't see the problem with it. Before the fire,
you were free to sell the dollhouse. I don't see why you wouldn't be now.
Just a question.

Anyway, I think I either get the money and buy a dollhouse and sell it (like
you suggested) or avoid the hassle and just take the $175 and get a kit when
the time came. Getting $175 avoids the hassle and some risk, but also means
you get about $300 or so less than if you just buy and resell the house (I
am assuming that the house will sell for around $500, but maybe it will sell
for like $1000 -- who knows?). Either way, I think I would go with the kit.

You might also try to do some research on this and make sure you will get a
decent profit from this to make it worth your time and risk

Jeff