Old December 13th 07, 08:50 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:17:05 +1100, Chookie wrote:

In article ,
"Donna Metler" wrote:

And, at best, another adult coming in is usually a break in schedule while
all the kids run over to hug, tell the parent what they did that day, show
off their art, etc, so it can be disruptive.

Must be another cultural difference. I would not expect to be hugged by
children other than my own or *very* good friends' children.

The kids never hug me here, but they do get distracted, come talk to me,
tell me their stories, etc. DD does drag me to her artwork that's hanging
out to dry and asks me to take it down so she can take it home. She wants
to show me all her artwork.