Old October 3rd 03, 06:55 PM
mbajema

Default military schools?

"dejablues" wrote in message ...
I googled her (I think this is a female) and she claims to be a high-school
teacher, and it involved in swinging (swapping partners for sex). Something
is seriously wrong there.

I don't think you were harsh at all. Coloradoskibum only hears what he/she
wants to hear.

I just googled her, too. You're right, there's some sick stuff there.

Mary

"mbajema" wrote in message
om...
Banty wrote in message

In article , mbajema

says...

dragonlady wrote in message
In article ,
(mbajema) wrote:

"ColoradoSkiBum" wrote in message
Why military school? What do you hope to get from one?
:
:
: gee, maybe discipline, manners, courtesy, respect? Things that

are
: SORELY lacking in the public school system these days....

That, precisely. Do you have any idea where we might start our

search?

Why not start by looking in the mirror. The aforementioned
discipline, manners, courtesy, and respect starts in the home, you
fool.

Mary

That was certainly mannerly, courteous and respectful. . .

meh

Sorry, I call it as I see it. We are talking about him and his kid,

not me.

Mary

Kinda blew away your own point about being mannerly and courteous

though...

I know, I know. I wrote in the heat of the moment, though, and I
shouldn't have. I had just read a post of his over at
alt.support.step-parents and was not overly impressed with his
parenting skills. He really did seem like a fool to me, at the
moment.

Mary