Old October 3rd 03, 07:52 PM
T.R.H

Default military schools?

mbajema wrote:

"dejablues" wrote in message ...

I googled her (I think this is a female) and she claims to be a high-school
teacher, and it involved in swinging (swapping partners for sex). Something
is seriously wrong there.

I don't think you were harsh at all. Coloradoskibum only hears what he/she
wants to hear.

I just googled her, too. You're right, there's some sick stuff there.

Mary

so who cares? unless CSB is involving said kid in whatever they do in
their own bedroom, its not relavant, "if" it was the same person.

I "googled" CSB as well, all I found was some threads in
alt.whatever.sexuality where they talked about expressing fantasies
etc... mild stuff IMO, unless you saw something I didnt.

In any case, what is "sick" to one person may not be to another, and if
CSB is talking about sexual fantasies etc. on another group I fail to
see HOW it has ANYTHING to do with wanting to put a child in military
school.