Old August 1st 08, 05:01 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default wanting to have a baby

"MarieD" wrote in message
I have been wanting another baby and having dreams about having babies and
holding and nursing them. My youngest of 3 is almost 6 and we are "done"
having children. For 5 years I definately did NOT want to have anymore and
the feelings I'm having are making me sad. Ugh how do you stop those
feelings! I thought about getting a dog from the shelter but how many dogs
would I end up with before the urges went away? lol

Marie

Hi Marie

I don't have an awful lot of advice, but I know my mum said that the dreams
and feelings never left her. She wakes up and spends the day missing the
baby that she'd had. So you're not alone in that, but I don't know what
would make it better.

It's not a time that I look forward to. I'd like another baby after this,
but I can't imagine then never having another baby. All my life I've looked
forward to being pregnant and having babies, it worries me that one day I'll
not be doing it anymore *hugs*

Lucy x