Old August 1st 08, 08:51 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default wanting to have a baby

"MarieD" wrote in message
I have been wanting another baby and having dreams about having babies and
holding and nursing them. My youngest of 3 is almost 6 and we are "done"
having children. For 5 years I definately did NOT want to have anymore and
the feelings I'm having are making me sad. Ugh how do you stop those
feelings! I thought about getting a dog from the shelter but how many dogs
would I end up with before the urges went away? lol

Lots of sympathy. I suspect I'll be feeling like you in a few years. Even
now with #3 just turned a year a feel twinges of jealousy for those having
that lovely newborn stage again.
At present I don't want to be pregnant again, but I'm not sure how I'll
manage when he's getting bigger.
Debbie