Old December 10th 04, 08:15 AM
Jamie Clark

That is so sad. Shocking and sad. And how strange that she had some sort
of disorder to cause her to physically mature at such a young age.
Menstruating by 8 months old? Breasts and pregnant by 5? Yikes. Makes you
wonder if the fact that she developed breasts was part of the reason that
someone molested her in the first place. Sad that she could never tell them
who the father of her child was.

Just sad.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Katie" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:00:17 GMT, "Carol Ann"
wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

Shocking!

~Carol Ann

I saw that a while ago and couldn't believe it! I love snopes.com for
stuff like that.

Katie