Old December 15th 03, 08:26 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Who alerted every state's attorneys general
and every state's CPS to this brutal child
beating device.

By BUYING one?? You probably doubled their profits.

a nobody with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded
little child abuser better Greegor. One that
thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished
with cold showers, naked, while you watch.

You're "unburdening yourself" Kane??

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

Of course you would.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such
issues, and recent rulings in computer
security crime, you'd know that sans
warning there was a counter charge of
entrapment that beat a prosecution.

I should know. I told YOU about the
problem with entrapment. Judging from
your indignant answer at the time,
it appeared that I was the first to
inform you of that.

So you think that warning some nitwit
in some butt crack of a newsgroup is
smarter than just a warning screen
on your secret site on the www?

Such a warning should not satisfy
any judge because nobody reads every
post in a newsgroup. Duh.

Besides you didn't say what WWW address to
stay away from.

Put up a no trespassing sign not a newspaper ad.

AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

But, Commander, Liability and debt ends at death.
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.
Where'd you get the incorrect legal information?

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step.

HOO HAW! Citations please.
How are DIRE THREATS a legal step?

Just when you think old Kane has lost it

Ya gotta have something to lose it.

you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case,
just run Jackrabbit, run.

What a giant GAS BAG!

Now you've got me thinking of the ""dangerous""
beach ball monster on the movie Dark Star.
(A parody of Dr Strangelove, which was a parody.)

Look out! It's Kane the deadly big wind bag!
I'd better run, I'd better hide because WHAT?
Kane is an overgrown whoopee cushion.
Ptpbtbptbptbptb!