Old July 18th 06, 03:37 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Marie

Default Etiquette Question - wedding invites

"Jess" wrote in message
When my first husband and I got married, we got our bands on sale, my
grandmother made my wedding dress, our wedding site was an outdoor chapel
that was free, the minister was the family minister and the church
potluck-catered our wedding as their present to us and his second grade
teacher made our wedding cake as her present to us.

It was great all the way around. I cried all day long.

Mine was similar to yours. It was the least stressful wedding I'd ever been
in ;o) All the other weddings where I was the maid of honor or bridesmaid,
the brides wanted all these expensive things- floral arrangements ordered,
catered food, dresses made and shoes dyed, and so many other extravagant
things and any little thing that went wrong caused yelling and/or tears. It
can get crazy! I didn't stress about any part of my wedding (except when the
minister tried to talk me out of having my children in my wedding!!) and it
all went peacefully and cozy.
Marie