Old November 12th 10, 01:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

Broadly speaking, I've compared we're told by "experts" and
"reliable sources" and what the alteranative views are on many
topics.

Just how would you manage to do that? By your own admission you can't
use PubMed, and even if you could, you cannot understand the
articles.

As I said before, from my own experience I have discovered how to
eliminate parasites, fungi, infections, various aches and pains,
stomach troubles, constipation, headaches all with alternative
remedies.

This - even if true, and I have serious doubts about that - does NOT
answer my question.

How would you know what expert sources say when you cannot understand
research articles?

Mainstream medicine and what they typically prescribe.

--
There are three kinds of medicine: medicine that has been
scientifically validated to work, medicine that has not, and

And medicine that has had rigged studies and medicine that is
suppressed and the inventors labeled as quacks. Absolutely all
sorts.

Present _valid_ evidence for your claims. Also present _valid_
evidence that quackery works in anything else than relieving their
dupes from their cash.

Relieving dupes of their cash is what pharmaceutical medicine is
expert at.

I said _valid_ evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

My opinion is more valid to me than the opinions of "experts" and
"reliable sources". Consensus medicine - where everybody agrees on
something that nobody agrees on.

Your opinion may be valid to you, but not to anyone else without _valid_
evidence. So present valid evidence that backs your opinion.

I can get rid of infections, parasites and fungi with cheap cellsalts, which tells me that modern medicine is
wrong.

--
The concepts of orthomolecular medicine are not biologically
plausible and not supported by the results of rigorous clinical

Replace "orthomolecular" with "allopathic" and you're getting closer
to the truth.

http://www.orthomolecular.org/
Orthomolecular medicine describes the practice of preventing and
treating disease by providing the body with optimal amounts of
substances which are natural to the body.

So where is the evidence that it works as they claim? Their mere opinion
- and that's what that quote is - is just an opinion, not evidence.

I can get rid of fungi, infections and parasites with cellsalts, most of which are dirt cheap and easy to
find, some in the supermarket.

Yeah, right. Present _valid_ evidence that Singh and Ernst are wrong
in their evaluation.

The fact that I can get rid of diseases that modern medicine would
treat with pharmaceutical products, shows that it doesn't understand
about nutritional remedies. But not only doesn't modern medicine
understand nutritional remedies, but it doesn't want to understand.

Modern medicine uses micronutrients to treat deficiency diseases, and
you know it.

Modern medicine has ruled out the concepts of "toxemia" and "acidosis" which are the two main causes of
chronic disease.

And by your own admission, your "cures" can't get rid of your fungus.

--
One of the reasons for conspiracy theories is an assumption that
people in high places always know what they are doing. When they

I don't believe this saying. I think that people in the very highest
places know exactly what they're doing and the way to go about
achieving it.

I wish I had your confidence in high-level politicians. I don't, since
I'm well aware that humans make errors.

People in high places are paid good taxpayer money and have plenty of underlings to help them.
why should they make mistakes?

--
HOMOEOPATHY, n. A school of medicine midway between Allopathy
and Christian Science. To the last both the others are distinctly

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about steelclaws.
Allopathic is today's medicine. Look it up in the dictionary.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com