Old November 12th 10, 01:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:43:42 +0000 (UTC), in misc.health.alternative,
Steelclaws wrote:

"carole" wrote in
pond.com:

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

I used to have asthma - got rid of it with cellsalts, it took 5 years to my last attack.
Allergic rhinitus, housedust allergies - I don't get them anymore.

He's a professional stage magician, and just ask any other professional
stage magician if they know how he does them. They do know, it's their
job.

Anyone can learn how to do magic tricks. It is simple misdirection.
It really doesn't take as much skill as juggling does.

Randi really is a trickster. In the Horizon videos it says he was walking about waving his hands and doing
magic tricks. According to Randi this was to "lighten the mood".
Lighten the mood my arse. He was up to something no doubt, either distraction or something to nullify the
experiment.
But you'd never know.

Did you read
http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-papers/the-facts-about-an-
ingenious-homeopathic-experiment-that-was-not-
completed-due-to-the-tricks-of-mr-james-randi/

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit,
highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political
operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined.
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed.

That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
I am asking your help in the tremendous task of alerting the people." --President Kennedy