Old November 12th 10, 01:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
.39...
Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he

does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

And every single post she makes proves her claims wrong.

And steelclaws, I'm beginning to realise that's all you've got --no logic, no reasonings, just rhetoric behind
all your hot air.

It is all she has.

It's kind of sad.

Yes, it is sad, that you've devoted your life to your career and all you've got is rhetoric.

--
Penicillin cures pneumonia even if you're in a coma, but
alternative medicine only seems to work when you are awake. -

Now why would that be the case ...I think you're clutching at straws now.

snicker Maybe we should rename you to steelstraws. /snicker

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com