Old November 12th 10, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:26:09 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
. 214.39...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

Have you decided yet if Randi used brain waves or magnets? Not that
either would make any difference, of course, to the water.

Maybe magnets because during the time he was present he was playing
around and doing certain tricks - on one of these videos. Wouldn't
have been hard for him to wave his hands over all the vials. Pt 4 -
Details of experiment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzO3A04cOis

Pt 5 - James Randi involvement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSzOShJb2U

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does tricks and nobody knows how he does
them.

Randi could have known about electromagnetic effect on homeopathic solutions.

http://www.naturalworldhealing.com/n...namization.htm

"...Vibration and Its Crucial Role in Homeopathy:

A key piece to the puzzle of homeopathy is the role of vibration in making the medicines. Without it there
is
no homeopathy. This was stated by Samuel Hahnemann, M.D., the original describer of the homeopathic
phenomenon. 1. When homeopathic preparations were only diluted (with a gentle swirling action for mixing
with
the pure water added at each step) Hahnemann discovered there was no healing response when it was given to a
patient. 2. When homeopathic preparations were strongly vibrated (in a method described as "shaking" or
"stirring" in modern literature but done in a specific way that Hahnemann called "succussion",
"dynamization",
or "potentization") at higher steps of dilution he found an increased healing response.

That is a claim Carole. not Data. Data is support by Evidence.

Bob, there's something that I should point out to you.
When an idea is offered, instead of immediately denouncing it -- which merely makes you look like you can't
handle the truth -- why not try to work with it and think about it.
It may not be proof in itself, but may lead to something.

Oh but then you don't want to find out anything do you, as your brand of science depends on listening to
"experts" and "reliable sources" rather than thinking anything through for yourself.
A real shame that people have lost that skill ...well those of the allopathic type that is.

Disruptive vibrations and an unexpected danger:

Further data about the homeopathic phenomenon is fascinating:

1. When the preparations are exposed to a strong electromagnet they seem to lose their ability to cause a
healing response."

That again isn't data that is a claim. There is no evidence of
ability in the 1st place.

I can see now why you never were able to work out homeopathy even by reading it in german.
You see bob, its like a computer -- you've got a computer, right? Obviously since you send so much crap to
this ng.
You know how a PC has got RAM - well you used up all your 100IQ during the translation process.

Do you know what how magnetic fields are measured? How is one field
called strong and another field called weak?

Its irrelevant bob.
You should slow down, do some backtracking and get back to the point where it all ****ed up and start from
there.

--
By providing homeopathy on the NHS and allowing MHRA licensing
of products which subsequently appear on pharmacy shelves, the

Politicians are often quite ignorant about many things and it wouldn't
be beyond the realms of imagination for them to be in the pocket of
the pharmaceutical cartel.

There were several doctors on that committee, which means they were not
just laymen. I'm disregarding any paranoid conspiracy fantasies, btw.

You don't have to disregard paranoid conspiracy theories -- I'm quite sure they exist.

Carole if a conspiracy theory is deemed or called "paranoid" and
"paranoid" is used as a descriptive term for "delusion" meaning the
delusion is not rational. Then you can not claim to be rational if
you believe in "paranoid conspiracy theories", Can you?

Bob, do you know what propaganda is?
Do you know what its typically used for and its purpose?
Do try and follow what I'm saying, actually I'll give you a quote from Steven Greer of the disclosure project.
Propaganda is a regular part of what the public routinely gets fed by the powers that be as a coverup and to
explain away things they don't want people to know about.
You with me?

DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash)
http://www.disclosureproject.org/ddt.htm
"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) told me about a protocol informally dubbed DDT -
that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy,
Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group,
take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."
-- Stephen Greer.

--
There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance. - Hippocrates

And then there are different types of opinion -- emotional gut reaction, opinion based on error, and
informed
opinion.
So there are a lot of different types of opinion.
And we have good science and bad science.
Sometimes informed opinion can be better than bad science.

And that make no sense at all Carole.

Sure, if you've got a few braincells missing like you seem to have.

When you write for yourself and do not use other people's words, it
sure stands out.

Whatever bob.
Mostly its all been said before and better than I could say it, I just put it together.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com