Old November 12th 10, 02:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

On 11/11/10 9:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 11/3/10 2:35 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
4.39...

Madeleine Ennis was an impartial scientific experimenter and she found
homeopathy worked - Part 2 or 3.

*facepalm*

I've seldom seen a rationalization of that magnitude.

From you allopaths maybe with your bias against homeopathy and chiropractic.

No, from our bias for treatments and theories that have been proven to work and our bias against treatments
and conjectures that have no basis in fact, no evidence to support them and no scientific basis that can
explain how they work.

Jeff

Escuse me for commenting Dr Jeff, but you are in no position to compare allopathic to alternative as you've
only ever seen allopathic.

One doesn't have to see a pile of dog feces to smell it.

Likewise, one doesn't have to see a homeopathy person to know that
homeopathy has no basis in evidence, no valid scientific theory that can
explain why it can work and contradicts the way we know the body works
through empirical science. I can get the same thing that a homeopath
would sell by making a still and then making distilled water. And, it
would be just as effective as homeopathy - totally useless (unless I am
thirsty).

Jeff