Old February 16th 07, 06:47 PM posted to misc.kids
williamh

Default child behavior

Our boy has recently been returned to us after 9 mo. in foster care.
My wife and I have an addiction problem whitch we ars now getting
under control with the help of AA. While in foster care there was some
problems with an older boy there. We first found out thar they were
bathing together and then playing touching games before going to bed.
We told the CAS what our Boy was telling us and they told us there was
nothng to worry about it was just to boys acting out and the foster
mother was staying in the room until the boys went to sleep.(CAS first
told us that our boy was making it up).This older boy was also very
aggressive to our boy. Hes been back about 3 mos. now and he has been
suspended twice now for hitting kids. We have Childrens Mental Health
trying to help us out but we would really like any advice that anyone
could give us. We are afraid that the school is going to give up on
him or want him on some behavior alternating drug
William and Kathy