Old July 14th 03, 04:09 PM
David&Wendy

Default I'm home!

Glad to hear all is well . Rest up and take extra care of yourself and enjoy
all your kiddies!!
wendy

"Astromum" wrote in message
Circe, I am so glad to hear you are doing well! I guess your
attack made everybody realize how fragile we are and how small
the difference between life and death can actually be. I know
I gave DH and DS an extra hug when I heard the news, and I am
still reminded of it every time I swap over to am or mk*...

Today is truly the beginning of the rest of your life. Enjoy!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)