Old June 20th 04, 08:48 PM

Default Quick update

(Karen O'Mara) wrote in message . com...

LORIAN! Where have you been?!! I was hoping you hadn't disappeared off
the face of the usenetearth. You sound terrific. Glad to see you here.

Glad to hear your son is doing great, too! Wow, seems like yesterday
he was a little kid, too.

Karen

Hey Karen!

I DID disappear for a long time. I went to "heaven" after the bus
crash and then back in my body, on this polluted earth I have been in
so much physical and emotional pain. It's been a long recovery and a
lot of hard work to face life apart from my son and apart from my dad
and basically forsaking everyone and everything after the accident and
building my life over with very few people from before and meeting
very few new people and figuring out who I am if I am not a single
parent anymore, not able to be a computer technician, and am I going
to heal from head injury sufficiently to become a research doctor
after all. Also, finding out I am not rich and not married to the
love of my life but alone and pretty poor totally sucked. I take a
lot of responsibility for the love that I do have in my life and for
what life I have left I do all I can to live in the moment and enjoy
it, it is not meant for me to suffer. It's good to be back online
again.

How are you and your daughter?

Lorian