Old January 2nd 07, 08:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Tori M

Default Child's eye view...

"Welches" wrote in message

"Nan" wrote in message
On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:28:32 GMT, "Welches"
wrote:

Of pregnancy.
The girls are playing mummies and daddies. The conversation went like
this:
#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in
my
tummy. I need the potty in case I'm sick.
(lies down on the sofa)
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you
are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...
Debbie

LOL :-)

Nan

... Later I found #2 bent over the toilet making very realistic sick
noises. I think "mummies and daddies" might be interesting if she
introduces this new idea at preschool.
Debbie

Oh no too funny

Tori