Old June 25th 03, 02:02 PM
steveb

Default Is it considered appropriate........

For someone calling himself a *Pervert* to be *hanging around* a
newsgroup where there will be references to, and possibly links to
pictures of children.

I don't know who this person is.....although I realise that some of
you do.....

However, for me and others who may have arrived in the last year, he
was a newcomer who walked in, calling himself a pervert, and used foul
and abusive language against another poster.

She may have deserved it for all I know.....but he hadn't the
credibility to start dishing it out without so much as a *Hi*.

Now he doesn't like me either.....well **** him....I'm crying!

I think it highly in-appropriate for newbies to a group of this nature
to subscribe and find regular posts from a *Pervert* It sends out the
wrong message and sets an unacceptable tone....

It now seems the Pervert will use any opportunity to have a go at
me....which is...Perverted!

imo. ymmv..etc.

steveb