Old June 25th 03, 02:41 PM
Tiffany

Default Is it considered appropriate........

steveb wrote in message
"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

What the hell did I miss? Are you trying to turn everyone against the man
that doesn't like you now?

No Tiffany, not at all.

I made it plain, and not in an abusive way, that I didn't much like
the tone or language he used (and remember he was, to me and others, a
newcomer), and since that time I have ignored him.

He appears to have embarked on a slap steveb crusade tho'....well,
that is his choice, but I too am free to respond should I choose

So I ask a few pertinent questions...that's all

steveb

Please know you have also used language some would find offensive. And it
was ovious from the beginning he wasn't a newcomer, but I guess you didn't
read all the welcome back posts?