Old February 2nd 05, 01:44 AM
Kelly

Oh Tori-good girl! Did you get an M&M for that? BTW, what does CTTS
mean?

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Tori M." wrote in message
We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty
to make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used
the potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used
the potty (like a big girl) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks
and says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good
Girl" LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04