Old February 2nd 05, 10:34 AM
kiticat

Tori M. wrote:

We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty to
make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used the
potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used the
potty (like a big girl) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks and
says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good Girl"
LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me

Tori

G thats sweet and it shows that the messge is getting through ))
Sarah