Old February 3rd 05, 05:06 AM
Kelly

Oh, that makes sense regardless if it isn't "right!" Thanks for clearing
that up-I've wondered for years.

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Tori M." wrote in message
Well I think it means Cute Things They Say.. if not oops

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04
"Kelly" wrote in message
Oh Tori-good girl! Did you get an M&M for that? BTW, what does CTTS
mean?

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Tori M." wrote in message
We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the
potty to make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us
she used the potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway
today I used the potty (like a big girl) and I got up off the potty
and Bonnie looks and says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You
go poopies Good Girl" LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04