Old May 5th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default We don need no steenkin' CPS.

0:- wrote to Greegor:

Rather than deal with the issue in the article you posted a shot at CPS.

Why is that, greegor?

In fact, why do you do that so often?

I'm hoping Greegor answer this question. I've wondered this so many
times. Whenever a child is hurt or placed in a dangerous situation, it
appears to be Greegor's opportunity to post a shot at CPS.

It makes it appear as though you don't care about the children, and in
this case, the rat bitten child. Have you any idea how dangerous rat
bites are?

Perhaps he really doesn't care about children. I'm coming to this
conclusion. No matter the situation or the surrounding circumstances,
Greegor seems to think that children deserve what they get at the hands
of their parents, regardless of how flawed, inadequate, or dangerous
that parenting may be.

ONE bite is enough. Even having a wild caught rat in proximity to
children (or adults) is dangerous. Heard of the "Hantavirus?" Just read
of yet another death from it recently. Nasty way to die too.

This isn't true only of rats. It's true of all wild animals. Wild
animals are not pets. Wild animals can be dangerous, can carry rabies
and a variety of other potentially fatal diseases. The fact that a
parent would expose a child to potential death by adopting a wild animal
is negligent.

Rats and mice make great pets. Go to a reputable pet store and purchase
one. They are inexpensive. Get a certificate from a vet that proves
the animal is healthy at the time of purchase or adoption.

LaVonne

http://tinyurl.com/h57qj

So please show us where anything in this
decision below indicates we do not need
CPS. Thanks.

Busybodies hysterically turning loose their
fertive and perverted imaginations as if they
are professional anythings?

The request was to SHOW, not talk about. Cite a portion of the decision
you posted to SHOW us it indicates we do not have a need for CPS.

Or tell us that is NOT why you posted the decision. Either way would be
a service. Time you started paying your way here for all the indulgence
we give you.

All to enforce prosecution of non-crimes?

What non-crimes would that be?

The ones found only after a court case to not be prosecutable?

If we did not prosecute unless we already KNEW a crime had been
committed we would never investigate a crime.

Would you like that? Just waiting for the day?

Who needs that?

Certainly not the kids.

Certainly you are wrong.

Did it help the Dupuy kids?
The Wallis kids?
Shelby Duis?
Rilya Wilson?

Now give us the list of children that have been helped by CPS and court
intervention.

You cannot of course, because they have privacy that protects their
names, but you know, as well as anyone, that in fact the list is
considerably longer.

Hundreds of thousands per year.

Nice chatting with you.

Now getting back to the article I posted: do you approve of a family
bringing a wild caught rat into the home to sleep in the same room with
the baby and failing to secure it so that it got out and bit the child
over a hundred times?

Should they NOT subject to legal interventions?

If not, why not?

You may wish to discuss these other things instead, and I'd be happy to
in another thread, as I have many times in the past (you ARE a redundant
little puppy aren't you now?) but I posted THIS article and expect THIS
article to be discussed. If you do not wish to, fine.

Others might.

Or you can answer the question above.

You'll note I try to answer every question of yours, yet you, in your
unethical and immoral way refuse to answer so very many of mine. Even
ones that are not the least personal.

0:-