Old June 10th 05, 03:07 PM
Cary Kittrell

In article .com writes:

Secret Squirrel wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote in
.com:

A very quick reply, Gray. Don't have much time now.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:12:56 -0500, Secret Squirrel wrote:

wrote in
oups.com:

Secret Squirrel wrote:
snippage of mass destruction

I LOL'ed when I read this; I said, "MIB prolly thinks I
go around tilting at this particular windmill given half
a chance--and to some extent, he's right." ;-)

The age of consent is probably one of the most
complicated sexual issues. On the one hand, teens
are physically capable of becoming parents, and
even small children are capable of orgasms.

The problem is, or course, is that the society at
large, led by the Fox-y News Media,

Faux News doesn't "lead" anybody. It's reenforcement for
the

Don't try to change my mind;
It's already been made up for me.

crowd.

I think that Faux News is nothing more than a propaganda
arm of the Republican Party.

You *do* realize that Faux News has been sued by some of
its former reporters, who said that they were fired when
they refused to knowingly air false information---and that
Faux News won the case. But did you know what Faux News's
defense was? Not that the reporters were factually incorrect
at all, oh no! It was: "We have every right to lie to the
public".

I think that this very admission should be enough to have
the FCC pull the plug on them. The public owns the airwaves,
and it shouldn't be licensed out to a propaganda machine
that by its own admission deliberately has spread falsehoods.
Good news reporting, good public service, should cause people
to *question* their own beliefs, not reinforce them.

I can post the link to the story mentioned, but not today.

Do you have this much of a problem with 80% of the domestic media being
far-left, or is media bias only bad when it doesn't reflect your own
personal feelings?

No way; I would most DEFINITELY have a problem with that. That
would be utterly unacceptable.

Which makes me grateful that nothing like it is the case.

-- cry