Old March 26th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

[snip]

For all of Gini's babble about how the woman is only fertile
at one
point in her cycle, what she overlooks is
that sperm may live in the female reproductive tract for up to
7 days
and fertilization may occur even days after
intercourse.

Which is something you contradict yourself on in several
(no, I ain't gonna spoon feed ya either - go
look it up). You yourself have stated that MEN must be the
primary
party responsible for all births

Um, no, I haven't. Haven't said anything even remotely along
those lines.
I have said that men need to be taking
responsibility for their own birth control though.

Last I checked, men don't control birth.

When they control their own fertility, they sure do. No
conception, no birth. That's how it works.

Please explain how men control their own fertility? This I gotta
hear...

By using whatever birth control methods are available - rhythm
method, condoms, abstinence, only having sex with someone they KNOW
is not fertile (as in sterile) and sterility are currently the
available choices. If and when a male pill becomes available, that
will be another option.

Not, that's not it. I want you to tell us how a man is in control of
his fertility, not a list of birth control options. How does one do
that Moonie? How do you control something that you have no control
over??

Birth control is one thing, controlling one's own fertility is quite
another.

Ah.... "I didn't ask about the brakes, I want to know how you stop your
car."

You control your fertility by managing and being responsible for it.

By using whatever birth control methods are available.

If you can't understand that, then you probably shouldn't be having
sex.

No Moon. Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.

It's not a question about preventing insemination, it's about fertility.
You said men could control it. And I want you to tell me how that can
be done. Is there an some sort of hidden "Off" switch that men have,
yet no one ever told us about? Is there some sort of password that
needs to be spoken to gain access to this hidden ability?

And how is it you, of all people, lay claim that you know about this
secret when no one else on the planet has ever heard about it? Four
million years of evolution and you somehow have vital information about
the biology of the human species that no other person has ever
discovered. Wow.

OK, so no reply from Moonie for 5 days on how she has this previously
unknown information about the biology of humans that no one else has yet
to discover.

So, Moonie, no (timely) response equals you've been caught lying - again.
Next time, try not talking out your ass.

No response means I was all done with your idiocy.

Next time, try engaging your brain first.

-My- idiocy?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!