Old September 19th 06, 06:25 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
cjra

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
"Stephanie" wrote in message
"FrisbeeŽ" wrote in message
reenews.net...
One reply highlighted that breast-feeding is not sexual. While you are
correct in that statement, these are teenage boys who are NOT
blood-related to "step-mom." It -will- be sexual to them.

Should they be taught by implication that they are correct? Or should
their faulty impression be corrected?

Okay, so you're going to tell the teenage boys that they should not become
aroused by seeing your breasts?

Don't teenaged boys get aroused by *everything*? That's basically what
most men willing to admit it claim...

I seriously doubt that this will reverse
the physical effects. Certainly you can tell them to not ogle, if that's
what you mean. But I doubt you're going to change the fact that it's erotic
to them.

I'm willing to bet it's more likely to be 'gross' to them than erotic.
(I have a handful of teenage nephews dealing with these raging hormones
right now)

I'm really surprised that nobody seems to be getting my point. Should all
of us men be ashamed of what arouses us? Should teenagers be expected to
control their urges, or seemingly their thoughts?

Not at all. Why should they? They should control their responses to
those urges, but urges themselves? they're natural. I just don't think
it's very likely they're turned on by the site of their step mom
breastfeeding. In fact, it will probably turn them off boobs for awhile.