Old January 21st 07, 12:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

"Doan" wrote in message
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Before you jump off a cliff there doan, you might want to take a better look
at who's hand you are holding.

Read post #93 of the thread the link below will take you to.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d5c4cf08fe5110

If you wish you can read the entire thread. Its instructive.

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is a low
life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news group he
posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime rubs off.

Ron

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression. The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Doan