Old December 1st 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
dejablues[_2_]

Default Problem bottle feeding one of the twins

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 23:09 -0600, Nikki wrote:

Argh! Fix your computer clock. You're posting from random dates in the
future!

self latch and hold my wife literally needs an extra hand to
do it.

I have twins that I am nursing. I promise that it will get a lot easier
when they get just a little older and are better able to stay latched on.
She should continue to work with tandeming them and it will happen. They
are very close to being good at it. Does she have a twins nursing pillow?
I used the EZ-2-Nurse twins nursing pillow and it was a life savor. It made
tandeming possible. We found that it was much easier for me to nurse them
at the same time then it was for dh to bottle them at the same time. He had
to bottle them individually for a long time.

I'm wishing you the best of luck!!