Old July 25th 03, 01:57 AM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Karen O'Mara wrote:
wrote in message
.net...
If only all psychoes were as obvious as him. The main reason I have
gotten entangled with the psychoes in my life is because they don't
act like this until they have been a teddy bear for a loooooong time
first. I call them ticking time bomb teddy bears, but not until
long after I've fallen for

[snip]

I know that I've ignored the red flags that seem so obvious later. The
red flags are our guardian angels. We need to sensitize our antennaes
to them.

Karen

some psychoes are either really good at faking normal or really do care so
much for me that they are dr. jekyll when they are with me and mr. hyde to
other people or have been mr. hyde at times in the past and are trying
really hard not to be when they are with me but after awhile the
undercurrent of danger comes to the surface but by then I'm entangled. And
if they have fixated on me they do not go away until they choose to go away,
I can break up with them all I want and it does no good, in fact it just
****es them off and makes things worse for me. If I called 911 every time
I've had to save myself they'd give me my own separate line and charge me a
monthly fee.