Old June 2nd 07, 06:06 AM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default Bibs that really work?

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone been successful in ever finding a bib that actually kept
food off of the babies pants?

No but I have one highchair that is terrible because the poor baby sits so
far away from the tray. The seat doesn't sit upright either. I hate that
chair, lol. It is hard to clean too. The other one is upright and I can
put the tray right up to the baby so much less gets on his lap.

I just use regular bibs but maybe an art smock would work for you. They are
long enough - the bottom could maybe come up and over the arm of the
highchair so nothing gets around it onto the seat? Similar to this....

http://www.tuffware.com/arts-crafts/paints/smock.html

You can get them without sleeves. My kid would probably not be to happy
about wearing it but ya never know!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99