Old April 30th 10, 12:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

Default Callous Disregard: Autism and Vaccines: The Truth Behind a Tragedy

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:38:26 +0100, "john" wrote:

The subject is autism; the suspect is childhood vaccines. This is the
account of how a doctor confronted first a disease, and then the medical
system that sought and still seeks to deny that disease, leaving millions of
children to suffer and a world at risk.

Shouldn't that be "the account of how a doctor working for a solicitor
trying to cobble together a court case and misrepresenting data to
support his paymasters got found out"?

"Do not judge me too harshly Dr. Wakefield, but when I die I am taking my
son with me. You see, I'm all he has. I'm the only one who loves him."
- A mother's plea in 1997

Actually an unverified claim of a conversation supposedly between
this unidentified woman and Wakefield.

In 1995 Wakefield came to a fork in the road. As an academic
gastroenterologist at the Royal Free School of Medicine and the University
of London, Wakefield was presented with a professional challenge and
confronted by a moral choice.

Follow the science or go for the money? We now know which he chose.

Wakefield provides the facts,

Will he provide the facts about Unigenetics and how their discredited
results completely failed to support his hypothesis?

Will he explain the facts about why he did not make this information
public?

He does this in a detailed forensic analysis of the lies, obfuscation, cover ups,

I doubt it, he has far to much to lose by suddenly discovering honesty
now.

Dr Andrew Wakefield, MB, BS, FRCS, FRCPath, is an academic
gastroenterologist.

He was.