Old November 4th 07, 10:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
JOHN

Default The Assault On Medical Freedom / Excellent expose on earlier Quackwatch / NCAHF Operations

"Citizen Jimserac" wrote in message

I got attacked for promoting some sort of charlatanism and quackery
and I responded by pointing out that perhaps they should attack the
pharmaceutical drug companies and take a look at all the drugs that
are KILLING PEOPLE with their "double blind" scientifically "sound"
testing procedures. I wonder what percentage of "approved" drugs are
withdrawn because they turned out to be not so "sound" after all!

Every newsgroup has pharma trolls http://www.whale.to/a/newsgroups_h.html

Allopathy is the main money making racket of the Elite, 98% of it is
complete quackery--attack is best defence as these characters know
http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy_h.html

alternative med like homeopath could take over without killing
anyone--780,000 done in under allopathy every year USA alone before cancer
and aids chemo deaths http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html