Old January 19th 04, 07:09 PM
Kane

Default Another child killed in kincare

On 19 Jan 2004 05:24:02 GMT, Chris wrote:

Kane wrote:
[snip]

: YOU, Asshole, are a ****ing smelly **** precisely because YOU

defend
: people that torture children, and even those that kill children.

: YOU ARE A ****ING SMELLY ROTTEN ****....got that?

: Grow the **** up, you family and child hating bitch.

In most cases, this sort of verbal abuse is the last resort of people
with losing positions who have nothing left with which to argue.

Bull****, Chris. It's a common response to viciousness on the part of
others. Grow the **** up.

The abusive obscenity isn't in my words, it's in the actions of these
cretins.

But the
antispank position is not a losing position. We have the momentum of
history on our side, and virtually all the science on our side. Over

dozen countries have banned the practice entirely with more in the
pipeline. It has been banned in all but a dwindling minority of US
states' school systems, and US public opinion in favor of spanking
continues to erode according to public opinion polls. We

antispankers
don't need to engage in obscene rants. We are winning this battle of

the
culture wars.

Yep. Just a few hardcore nitwits left.

Resorting obscenities and personal attacks is a sign of weakness
rather than a sign of strength.

Bull****, Chris. Grow up. There is more than one way to express
opinions that are valid.

Alt.parenting.spanking was more effective
back in the old days when the antispankers were polite and civil

while the
prospankers threw obscene tantrums and launched endless personal

smear
campaigns which few lurkers took seriously.

"more effective" how, Chris. Notice whose gone missing? All that are
left are a few holdouts that are themselves ****ing nutcases.

Loosen up. Your tight ass blather is embarrassing to you and to anti
spankers in general.

Now that the mud slinging is
so prevalent on both sides I have less interest in the debates here

than I
used to, although I still check in from time to time.

Your problem.

Do you think The Question was just mud slinging?

It's simple. Antispankers are winning everywhere. We don't need to
behave as if we are losing

Please defend, logically (not emotionally, as you are doing), your
argument that swearing and vulgar personal attacks equates with acting
as though we are losing?

That's prissy assedness of the worse kind.

I'm PROVING that the crudest of us, the most uncouth, can still
respond to the needs of children and the truth about their
vulnerablity and the damages done by brutes to them.
and must resort to vulgar personal attacks for

lack of anything more cogent to offer.

YOU want to try and answer The Question?

How's THAT for "cogent?"

Get off your high horse. The ng doesn't belong to you. And years of
argument in the same, quasi polite (you were as brutal as I in YOUR
way) "debate" wound down, spiraled down into a few clever little
****ed up nitwits using the same tired logical phallacies and lies to
frustrate ANY FURTHER ARGUMENT.

I broke the stalemate and you know it if you could think about it
outside your prissy assed sensibilities.

Frankly I consider "polite" debaters as phony balognies. They are
exactly, if they are any good, as brutal and vulgar as I am...they
just use camoflaging tactics.

I find that offensive. And those that do it habitually, offensive and
silly. I am talking about YOU, Chris. If you didn't notice.

What happened to YOU is not going to blamed on me or anyone else that
argues more crudely. YOU ran out of opponents other than the deceitful
liars..nice work, actually.

You left the field for people like me to deal with Doananators, and
little piggy O's of the world. I did.

When you've convinced (which I'm not at all willing to admit you did)
the polite debaters to change their child beating ways the rest are
still there, babbling away.

I leave'em reeling, and for some folks, more especially the ones
preempted by the abuses THEY suffered as children, shock is the only
way to get to them.

How'm I doin' eh?

Chris

Your prissy assed criticism isn't the least welcome, but you are free
to peddle it of course, if it makes you feel superior and better than
us.

****in' effete twits **** me off more than most...I have more respect
for the assholes that debate in favor of child abuse honestly...if I
can find them.

**** off.

Kane