Old July 29th 04, 07:32 PM
Nikki

Default spacing

T Flynn wrote:
The more than one kid thread is getting me thinking about possible
spacing options. I'm interested in your personal experiences

Mine are 24 months apart. That seems to be fine. They play and fight well
together ;-)

I did promise myself I'd never ttc again until all current children were
weaned and sleeping at night. My first was still nursing and waking up
multiple times a night when we conceived the second. No interest in doing
that again, lol. He had weaned when I was 5 months pregnant but was no
where close to sleeping through the night yet when his brother was born.

--
Nikki