Old July 30th 04, 05:23 AM
Carol Ann

Default spacing

I'm going to be 40 next year. Kay was born this February. Should I try
to have any siblings for Kay fairly quickly because I'm going to continue
being ever-more Advanced Maternal Age? I had anemia, hip problems and
calcium problems during pregnancy, so I'm not sure the six month mark will
be adequate for "recouperation" before we start trying again.

I'd really prefer to have more than one kid now that we have her. I'm not
crazy about her being an only child. I cannot help but think, though,
that we started out with the best! (And this ensures that in future years,
her siblings will Google this article. I just know it.:^))

I had my first in March at 40. I have the same concern as you. I have not
started my period yet, and I have not resumed "intimacy", so I'm not at the
stage of actually trying.

I will wait and see how it goes.
~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the FREE Monthly Weightloss Challenge