Old August 22nd 03, 08:50 PM
H Schinske

Default How do you decide?

Andrea wrote:

So I'm pretty confident I made the right decision, but then I started
thinking
about other factors that should be considered when they get older. I am going
to make the decision on a year by year basis, but I would like to hear how
those of you with twins in school have made your decisions over the years.

Together as long as possible, I vote, because dealing with two different
teachers is a lot of work (and if you volunteer in the classroom, you need only
go half as often! though I had a younger child and didn't volunteer until he
was in preschool). We went to two different classes in second grade, and this
year (fourth grade) one will be going to a magnet program in a different
school.

--Helen