Old August 23rd 03, 04:16 PM
H Schinske

Default How do you decide?

wrote:

I am curious, several people have mentioned keeping the kids together because
they had a preference for one particular teacher. I wasn't aware that the
schools let you choose the teacher.

Ours does not guarantee anything but you are allowed to write and express a
preference. I think I've been told, whether officially or in gossip I no longer
remember, that they pay more attention to vetoes of one teacher whose style
isn't right for your kid, rather than insisting on one particularly popular
teacher (this only works if there are at least three choices, though).

--Helen