Old August 29th 05, 08:10 PM
Anne Rogers

we love having a moses basket, but if you are going to have a pram that lies
flat it basically serves the same purpose, semi portable sleeping space for
the baby. I'd have struggled if we only had a cot, as initially we wanted
baby in our room, but as both have been noisy sleepers, we've moved them to
various places in the house, this time we have baby in the study where there
isn't room for a cot, but when she's a bit bigger she'll share with her big
brother. It's all a case of working out what you personally need.

Anne